Sunday, December 25, 2016

Adorable Pets: stories for children

Bene, the Little Beaver”

That rainy day in June the mother of Bene was distraught. She had increased desires to give birth a baby because of storm. She would be the mother of Bene. But she kept crying and looking forward to the birth of her baby would be later.
“Only two months, my beloved son, only two months to birth,” the mother continued repeating to herself.
Then Mom of Bene saw the sky that was a little darker than stormy. She heard a loud voice that was not a thunder across her visual arc elongate like lightning. She requested to the voice that her son could survive.
It rained so much that the drops became streams that filled the holes that produced some low terrains.
There was a time when the mother of Bene was trapped by heavy streams of water coming down from the top of mountains, trees and shrubs.
“If I give birth to a baby,” she said to herself, “the baby I carry in my womb will die.”
Someone had advised her not to leave. It was going to rain. But the mother of Bene not ignored and went in search of cooking spices that grew wild in a place far from home.

Now she was almost ready to curse the hour that had left home.
“But the soup would have been tasteless“, she said quietly.
She looked toward the sky that was drilled, from which water flowed out:
“If I do not survive this hell, I would like my son could know the life.”
“You should make a promise, my daughter,” someone said genderless.
“How scary,” the mother of Bene raved, “I do not know who you are, or where you came from.”
“I am the voice whistling through the mountains. I cannot do anything in the sky. But down here I command with acquittal.”
“Okay,” said pregnant female, “What should I do?”
A promise you must meet, woman. Otherwise, it will revert upon thee cursing water, and you are going to drown someday.”
Bene’s mother obeyed that voice, not knowing where it came from.  And she promised with the voice never get out under threat of storm.
There is one thing, my daughter.”
“What should I do, please?”
Your child will survive but not grow much.”
“Well, as long as he survives I will content.”
The water level began to rise and the creature became Bene baby. The mother could not believe her son did some underwater movements like in swimming. He moved his arms and legs.

Mom picked him up so he could breathe on the surface, but Bene wanted to keep by himself submerged. After a few months Bene looked like a creature yet. Bene’s mom again reminded that voice said her, "Your son will survive but not grow much."
“Oh, thank you, Holy Voice, at least my baby is the best gift in my life.”
It was several years smooth. Bene began to speak fluently. However, his limbs seemed to shrink. Yes, he liked to bathe and pass within the water longer than usual.
Some friends began to reappear in the neighborhood. His friends were shouting his name for him to abandon home and go to venture into the region. The last time Bene came out with his friends for a long time. His mother was alarmed and began looking for him. She was shouting the name of Bene everywhere.

Bene! Bene!! Where are you, my son?”

No comments: