Sunday, December 25, 2016

Pupy & Pancha: stories for children

“Hey, how about you? What you're doing here?”
“Same thing you are doing here”, replied Pupy.
“Hey, how dare you answer me rudely?”
“Sorry, your grace. I treat you as you treat me.”
The black mouse was furious. He was about to bite Pupy. But he stopped because Pupy was no ordinary mouse as he and his fellows, darker colors.
“Let me see”, said the black mouse. “I am Ayán, Who are you?”
“Me?” The white mouse was amazed. “Well, my name is Pupy.”
“Pupy?” Ayán was amazed too. “I do not know any Pupy around here.”
“Okay, now you know me: I am Pupy One.”
When he uttered the last word, he began to see Ayán teeth became increasingly larger. It seemed that Ayán was growing teeth in the darkness that still Pupy was unsuitable.            
Wait! Wait!!” A brown mouse intruded.
“Who are you?” Asked Ayán.
“I'm Manny, well known in these parts. I corroded hundreds of pounds of food. I nibbled thousands of cheeses. I have eaten steak at the best restaurants and stores in this world. “
Ayán laughed:
“Yes, I see. Now I remember you. But that…” Ayán pointed his gaze to Pupy, “I had never seen him.”
“To me?” Pupy intruded. “Well, I'll tell you I could be a victim of hundreds of thousands of syringes. I have escaped many laboratory workers, and look at me here, alive and nibbling.”
“And what do syringes and laboratories in this conversation?” Asked Ayán.
Ayán, with syringes I saw them do many experiments on white mice. Some lost their sight; others lost their limbs.  Drugs deformed heads many mice. Finally, they tested the drugs on us to prevent and cure diseases to humans.
“What human?! “, Manny hesitated.
Ayán did not believe in the words of Pupy. Really, he knew very little about the syringes and chemicals. He had grown up in the darkness, in the streets, in underground tunnels like the tunnel where he was. He urged a must: try the white flesh of a little white mouse as Pupy.
Without thinking he fell on him. A little more, and he had bitten Pupy, running nervously from side to side in a dry area of ​​the tunnel.
“Wait, wait, Ayán!” Many said.
“Who are you to give me orders?”
“I told you who I am, and I ask you to reflect against Pupy.”
“Why do you tell me that?”
Pupy sat quietly in a corner. He was already thinking about getting in the water and swim like a while ago. He had learned to swim in seconds.
“If you eat Pupy, you could die.”
“I die?” Ayán boasted. “I am eternal. I have caused more losses to the human race than you.”
“Wait, Ayán”, Manny returned to insist. “Cannot you see Pupy is a laboratory mouse?”
“Yes and what? This should be tasty white meat.”
Many did pause to Ayán. Certainly, Pupy could damage the Ayán’s   stomach. For many years it was rumored that the white mice transmitted diseases that could not withstand the other species of mice. Ayán looked less Pupy intentions of biting, who only begged another chance with his red eyes and pink snout.
“Give me a chance, Ayán”, again beg Pupy, “all mice have the right to be pet and to be treated as such.”
But Ayán, which still had a desire to prove that white meat Pupy, returned to be aggressive.
More species of mice began to arrive, both black and mulatto; some mice were lighter, some darker.
“Now what we do with that mouse pink snout?” Mice were asked, before Ayán and Many.
“Well ...let's eat it! “ Shouted a group of mice mulattoes, blacks and whites.
Pupy had devised a Plan B: escape. He wanted to return to the civilized world, leave the underground and dark life where much evil was brewing ... now against him.
“Just a moment!” Pupy shouted.
“Hey, how you dare yell!” Adrian was furious.
Almost Manny had left his role as mediator in the conflict against Pupy.
“If you are going to execute me,” Pupy said, “I have a right to complain first.”
“What rights you speak! ...” Intervened Ayán, “if humans violate them.”
“Yes, yes!” Many mice shouted.
“We will never be treated as pets,” still talking Ayán. “Human annihilate us. They will reduce to zero our species through poisons.”
“Permission,” Pupy said, “if you keep nibbling sacks of food in warehouses, humans will continue poisoning us... “
“Mutes the pink snout!” Ayán interrupted again.
“If you want me to eat, you have to listen first,” continued Pupy. “But remember that soon after swallow, some of you will become a chemical mass. I am sure you will die like my kind of white mice. Otherwise it is time to demand our animal right to become pets... And that humans treat us as such! Mouse is more than white, more than mulatto, more than black.”

Then only silence was heard. Then a group of mice, terrified by the words of Pupy, began to leave. They left another group will test the white meat Pupy and those were risk of poisoning because of a chemical waste, alias Pupy One trademark.

No comments: